1. Pregnancy sucks. Evidence: Juno, Knocked Up, Waitress.
2. Tobey McGuire is not a superhero. Evidence: Superman 3.
3. The Dark Knight will shatter the box office record in 2008. Evidence: Dark Knight trailer.
4. The key to a successful adaptation is character development. Evidence: Into the Wild. Anti-Evidence: The Kite Runner.
5. War is not funny. Evidence: The Kingdom.
6. Except when Philip Seymour Hoffman makes it funny. Evidence: Charlie Wilson’s War.
7. Philip Seymour Hoffman might be the best actor alive right now. Evidence: Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead, Charlie Wilson’s War, The Savages.
8. Jenna Fischer is the best-looking actress in Hollywood. Evidence: Blades of Glory, Walk Hard, The Office: Season 3 and 4.
9. Paul Greengrass movies demand air sickness medication. Evidence: The Bourne Ultimatum.
10. Seth Rogen is 2007’s most overrated person. Evidence: Knocked Up.
11. As a young twentysomething, I can get away with it: I’d knock up Ellen Page, too. Evidence: Juno.
12. I was right, The Girl Next Door really was good. Evidence: Into the Wild, There Will Be Blood.
13. James McAvoy is the next Sean Connery. Evidence: Atonement.
14. Playing a nerd is easier if you are a nerd. Evidence: Christopher Mintz-Plasse.
15. Rom Com + leisure activity = disaster. Evidence: Catch and Release, Lucky You.
16. Jeremy Piven’s 15 minutes are running short. Evidence: Smokin’ Aces, The Kindgom.
17. The best villains we don’t associate with anything else. Evidence: Javier Bardem.
18. Dicking around on set always looks like dicking around. Evidence: Wild Hogs.
19. But sometimes, it doesn’t. Evidence: Ocean’s Thirteen.
20. Mom was right: cunt really is the worst curse word. Evidence: Atonement.